At Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust and its individual schools, looking after the personal data of our pupils, parents, staff, visitors, employees, applicants and members of the public has always been extremely important, and this won't change.
We are committed to compliance with all relevant EU and Member State laws in respect of personal data, and the protection of the rights and freedoms of individuals whose information we collect and process in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2018.
We aim to be as transparent as possible about how we collect and use personal data about our pupils, parents, staff, visitors, employees, and job applicants. Our relevant policies and Privacy Notices are below.
We welcome feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Policy
- Personal Data Breach Procedure
- Privacy Notice (Staff)
- Privacy Notice (Job Applicants)
- Privacy Notice (Pupils and Parents)
- Privacy Notice (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities)
- Privacy Notice Governors, Trustees and Volunteers
- Records Management Policy
- Records Management Schedule (Appendix A)
- Subject Access Request Policy
- Online Subject Access Request Form
- Freedom of Information Policy and Publication Scheme