We would like to welcome you to the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust website. Our Trust, which was created in January 2018, consists of 16 schools who have come together, based on a shared vision which encompasses the values of both the Cooperative movement and the Church of England. We are excited about the opportunities that such a cross phase Trust is able to offer our community. We are committed to create an ambitious, forward thinking learning environment for all our pupils, students and staff. There will be opportunities for everyone connected to the Trust to grow and develop and therefore fulfill their ambitions.
With the Trust comprising 16 schools, both primary and secondary, over 5000 pupils/students and 750 adults, this is a truly exciting Trust to be involved with. We would welcome your interest in joining us whether as a pupil, parent, member of staff or a governor so please look out for the opportunities when they arise.
Scheme of Delegation
Articles of Association
Statement of Intent
Master Funding Agreement
Trustees AGM Notice
Annual Report & Financial Statement
Key Issues Discussion Document
School Improvement Committee Report
Resources Committee Report
Ethos Committee Report
Audit Committee Report
- The Trust will have a co-operative ethos incorporating British values and retain the ethos of each school including church schools.
- The Trust will be cross phase; from pre-school to age 19. We will educate the whole child through a rich and deep curriculum.
- The Trust will be underpinned by a top quality Teaching School (The Dartmoor Teaching School Alliance).
- The Trust will mirror existing staff terms and conditions and will recognise from the outset the importance of retaining and attracting staff of the highest calibre.
- We believe in the benefits to the community of local schools and would therefore always attempt to maintain rural schools subject to their viability.